Weight: 180 lbs.
Appearance: Pale white skin, Blue eyes, Black hair
|Dex: Step 7||Physical Defense: 10||Unconscious: 26|
|Str: Step 6||Spell Defense: 8||Death: 34|
|Tou: Step 5||Social Defense: 8||Wound Threshold: 9|
|Per: Step 6|
|Wil: Step 6||Movement: 7 (14 yards)||Armor: 5|
|Cha: Step 6||Carrying Capacity: 110 lbs.||Mystic Armor: 1|
|Karma Ritual 1||Diplomacy 2|
|Melee Weapons 1||Riposte 3|
|Maneuver 3||Second Attack 1|
|Parry 2||Sprint 1|
|Taunt 1||Physician 3|
|(Optional) First Impression 1||Armor Craft (Artisan) 3|
|Speak Common 1|
|Read/Write Common 1|
- Father Aphesius recently deceased; Brother Gideon is positioning to take the fathers role on the council
- Darrius has decided to champion for the Orcs, while his brother Gideon is championing himself.
- Darrius suspects his brother may have had something to do with his father’s death
- His mother Ceres will not speak about anything regarding his father’s death
- His mother has been training a young Orc ( Jorn Split-Tooth) in the ways of the Illusionist as a show of support for the Orcs, and maybe personal reasons as well
- Other than during training, Darrius has never had to draw his sword in combat.
- Once, to break up a bar fight Darrius used his sword still sheathed and made an example of the rowdy crowd. This gave him a reputation (mainly with the dwarves and orcs) as a skilled warrior.
While some fear him, others just feel he got lucky.
- Darrius is a strong supporter to gain the orcs a spot on the council. Both his mother and father supported this movement as well; though his brother feels the orcs haven’t earned such a place. He sees them as rather uncivilised and often speaks out regarding a few moments where Orcs have caused trouble (ignoring anything positive they seem to bring)
- Darrius likes to take his time with any task; often to an extreme. Being in the Kaer for all 130 years of his life has added to this slow pace, as there is really no reason to hurry.
- Darrius enjoys spending time crafting metal. He has detailed family history along the blade of his sword as well as a family crest into the chest piece he wears while making rounds through the seedier areas of the kaer.
- Darrius is close friends with a local Dwarf who runs the forge named Urgrim Nar’Valos. He crafted a strong and sharp blade for Darrius as a template. This is also where Darrius has learned his armor crafting skills.
- Presentation is VERY important to Darrius